While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
- Student Walk through
- Lesson 1 - What is Customer Service?
- Lesson 2 - The First Critical Element – A Customer Service Focus
- Lesson 3 - Who are Your Customers?
- Lesson 1 - Meeting Expectations
- Lesson 2 - Setting Goals
- Lesson 3 - The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization
- Lesson 1 - Communication Skills
- Lesson 2 - Asking Questions
- Lesson 3 - Telephone Techniques
- Lesson 1- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Lesson 2 - Dealing with Difficult People
- Lesson 3 - The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver
- Lesson 1 - Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Lesson 2 - The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It
- Lesson 3 - The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It
- Lesson 4 - Dealing with Stress
- Final Quiz
- Requesting your certificate of Completion
- Please help us