Self-leadership puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes, setting direction for our lives, and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all levels of an organization. They are front-line workers in every possible role, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders like Walt Disney and Wayne Gretzky worked hard to achieve their dreams without using the term self-leadership. However, they have clearly demonstrated that being in control of their behavior and results, focus, practice, and learning were necessary to achieve their goals.
Self-leadership requires a commitment from individuals to decide what they want from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This course will help participants internalize the four pillars of self-leadership and to make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where they want to go.
- Lesson 1 - Getting Started FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2 - What is Self-Leadership?
- Lesson 3 - Knowing Who You Are
- Lesson 4 - Identifying Dreams and Setting Goals
- Lesson 4 - Setting Ourselves Up For Success
- Lesson 1 - Change Management
- Lesson 2 - Knowing What You Do
- Lesson 3 - Lifelong Learning
- Lesson 1 -Using What You Know
- Lesson 2 - Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 1 - Motivation for Optimists
- Lesson 2 - Creating a Motivational Climate
- Lesson 3 - Pessimism vs. Optimism
- Final Quiz
- Finish what you start