Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
Today you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- Lesson 1 - The Power of Change
- Lesson 2 - Another Day in the Office - Case Study
- Lesson 3 - Setting Goals
- Lesson 1 - Planning Tips and Tricks
- Lesson 2 - Setting up a Routine
- Lesson 3 - Do It Right
- Lesson 1 - Putting an End to Procrastination
- Lesson 2 - Getting Organized
- Lesson 3 - Organizing Your Files
- Lesson 1 - Managing Your Workplace
- Lesson 2 - Workload Analysis
- Final Quiz